January 10 2019
Registration Date & Time
February 12, 08:00-24:00
February 13 - February 24, 24hr
Self-service Registration Machine, 1F, Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University, University Town, Nanshan, Shenzhen
TBSI Education Office：+86-755-36881670
1. Students should complete the registration procedure in person during the above period. Registration to be done by others on a student’s behalf is prohibited.
2. Late registrations: For students who may not be able to register on time, a print leave application form is required to be submitted to TBSI Education Office prior to February 24, 2019. For students who cannot meet the deadline(Feb 24, 24:00) for registration, there will be a hold on his/her IC card in registration system, and students should request late register in advance to make sure the hold can be cleared later so that students can register on Self Service Registration Machine when back on campus.
4. Students who have suspended his/her studies should resume his/her placement prior to registration. Contact Education Office for details.
5. Tuition fee, if applicable, should be paid via Tsinghua Info System (http://info.tsinghua.edu.cn/) in the “online payment” module (清华大学信息门户－综合－财务－网上交费) prior to registration. Online tuition fee payment via Alipay/Wechat will be accessible from February 12, 2019 in the Info System.
6. For registration sticker on student ID book, if need it, please log in to Tsinghua Info System (http://info.tsinghua.edu.cn/) and locate the function of "check enrollment information", download and print the QR code of current semester, which can be pasted on the student ID book.
7. E-receipt of tuition fee payment can be downloaded via Tsinghua Info System (http://info.tsinghua.edu.cn/) in the “e-receipt download” module (清华大学信息门户－综合－财务－电子发票下载).
Graduate School, Tsinghua University
Academic Affairs Office, Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University
Education Office, Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute2019/1/10